Returns & Replacements
14-day right of withdrawal period
Under the "EU Distance Selling" laws, you have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and with no justification. It's also called the 14-day "cooling off" period.
The cooling off will apply after you receive the product. If you have purchased multiple items at once, the time limit will begin after you receive the last item.
You must send the goods back within 14 days after starting the RMA procedure. You will then be credited with the total amount, including shipping costs. Only the costs for returning the goods from your home to the shop are for your own account. If you use your right of withdrawal, you need to return the goods with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging to us. We will give a refund within 14 days from receipt of your cancellation provided that the returned goods have been received in good order.
If you have used the goods in anyway, you have deemed to accept the goods, and the goods cannot be returned under "right to cancel" guidelines above.
Please note; after the cooling off period, you always have a minimum of 2 years warranty on your product.
How does the Return Process work?
For all your purchases, a 14-day right of withdrawal period will apply after you receive the product.
The costs for returning the goods from your home to the shop are for your own account, except when delivery was incorrect or with damage.
- Request a RMA by contacting Customer Service. We will process your request and send you an additional RMA form to be filled in by you, with its own unique RMA number.
- Please complete the RMA form within 14 days of receipt. Clearly indicate which solution you want.
- After 14 days, you will have another 14 days to return your product to its original state with packaging.
- When the return is due to an error on our part, you will receive a shipping label by mail. When you exercise the right of withdrawal, you are responsible for shipping the goods back to us.
- Please mention the RMA number on the box or label.
- Once the package is in our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation by mail.
My product has been delivered with damage
It is most unlikely that products will be damaged in transit because of the sturdy and durable packaging, although it is possible.
If you find that the products appear to have been damaged during shipping, you have to contact Customer Service within 48 hours of delivery. Please mention your order reference number or invoice number.
We will schedule a date to collect the damaged product(s). Once the products have been delivered to us, we will complete an inspection. After confirmation of your claim, we will either refund your payment, or arrange for a replacement item to be shipped to you.
My product has been delivered incomplete or incorrect
If we have incorrectly sent you the wrong products, i.e. the product code that you have ordered does not match the product code of the item that you have received, we will arrange for collection of the goods and replace with the correct item free of any charges. We will also offer you FREE shipping (to the same delivery address) on your next order, our way of apologizing, as it should not happen.
Please contact customer service within five days of delivery. Please mention your order reference number or invoice number.